eBook: Invoice Services & AP Automation
Digital transformation in a dynamic world
In the U.S., an estimated 75% of the delivery and processing of invoices and remittance information is largely manual, according to the Business Payments Coalition2.
Download the eBook to discover the benefits of using Invoice Services & AP Automation
Challenges of e-invoicing and procure-to-pay
- Lack of integration among enterprise systems and lack of electronic connections with suppliers adds to inefficiencies
- Lack of visibility and traceability of operations, especially when information is contained across data silos and formats increases the likelihood of errors and risk of fraud.
- ERP systems: customization of systems may result in abnormal entries, and lack of ERP knowledge or training among users contributes to incorrect transaction processing.
Benefits of Invoice Services & AP Automation
- Reduced cost of processing invoices.
- Reduced invoice processing cycle time.
- Improved company margins from reduced operational costs and penalties, finance programs, etc.
- Optimized early payment discount opportunities.
- Reduced risk of errors and fraud.
- Improved visibility and traceability of operations.
Generix Group is an expert in the Collaborative Supply Chain with presence in 60 countries thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 6,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions. The group’s 800 employees provide daily assistance to clients such as Danone, Brock Supply, Domino’s Pizza, Marucci Sports, Cascades, Boral North America, Displays2Go and Browns Shoes in the digital transformation of their Supply Chains. Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies keep their promises to their customers. It connects companies to all their partners so together they can operate physical flows, digitize information flows, and collaboratively manage processes in real time. Generix Supply Chain Hub is intended for all players in the supply chain: manufacturers, logistic service providers (3PL/4PL), and distributors.
To find out more: www.generixgroup.com
© Generix 2023. Language : English