EDI SaaS: Advancing the B2B Ecosystem in the Cloud
Managing the supply chain in an uncertain world
Cloud-based SaaS EDI allows the enterprise to focus on their core operations. SaaS deployments shift from a capital expenditure (CapEx) model to an operating expenditure (OpEx) model.
Download the eBook to discover the benefits the EDI cloud deployments
Criteria to consider when selecting an EDI provider:
- Pricing and delivery model of the software vendor.
- Availability and cost of finding and training talent: inhouse systems require. Resources from IT specialists who have skills and experience with EDI. For example, EDI translator software requires significant labor from IT for EDI coordinators that monitor and manage EDI processes.
- API integration capabilities
Benefits to Moving to Cloud and SaaS
- Cost and maintenance of hardware, including fail-over/disaster recovery systems
- Cost and maintenance of software, including manual coordination to accommodate many standardized formats and exchange protocols.
- Time lost from troubleshooting.
- Making changes to messages and protocols are time consuming and costly to deploy.
- Lost sales and tarnished brand reputation from lost customers.
Generix Group is an expert in the Collaborative Supply Chain with presence in 60 countries thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 6,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions. The group’s 800 employees provide daily assistance to clients such as Danone, Brock Supply, Domino’s Pizza, Marucci Sports, Cascades, Boral North America, Displays2Go and Browns Shoes in the digital transformation of their Supply Chains. Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies keep their promises to their customers. It connects companies to all their partners so together they can operate physical flows, digitize information flows, and collaboratively manage processes in real time.
To find out more: www.generixgroup.com
© Generix 2023. Language : English