Generix Resource Management
How to optimize your logistic production processes
As operational supply chain disruptions become more commonplace, the ability to anticipate and adapt quickly during execution becomes increasingly important, making careful resource management a crucial driver of performance.
Download the Product Sheet to discover the benefits of Generix Resource Management System
- Thoroughly analyze resource productivity to better define “labor standards” and performance objectives.
- Understand the forecasted production volumes for each job area.
- Increase the reliability of capacity commitments, particularly for seasonal peaks.
- Take contextual data into account to refine the results. Define your own “labor standards” when calculating overall and individual performance.
- Anticipate the workload for each job area (in hours). Calculate the best load/ capacity based on forecasted needs and resource planning.
Generix Group is an expert in the Collaborative Supply Chain with presence in 60 countries thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 6,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions. The group’s 800 employees provide daily assistance to clients such as Danone, Brock Supply, Domino’s Pizza, Marucci Sports, Cascades, Boral North America, Displays2Go and Browns Shoes in the digital transformation of their Supply Chains. Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies keep their promises to their customers. It connects companies to all their partners so together they can operate physical flows, digitize information flows, and collaboratively manage processes in real time.
To find out more: www.generixgroup.com
© Generix 2023. Language : English